Monday 26 April 2010


Today's random pub of the day is... Peter Kavanagh's Liverpool
Address: 2-6 Egerton Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L8 7LY [map]

I'd heard things about this pub, that it was a great olde worldy pub with strange and curious interior, rooms filled to the brim with all sorts of little nik-naks, radios dangling from the ceilings, an eclectic mix of allsorts filling every space possible, with a bar in the hall with two large rooms either side, there were old murals painted on the walls many moons ago.
I'd also heard this was in what could be deemed a slightly ropey area, or at least nearby, I'm not too familiar with Liverpool and to me the surrounding areas were reminiscent of some areas of West London. The part of town I know fairly well was only a stroll back, so I wasn't too fazed by this tale.
I enjoyed a couple of pints of Leeds Pale, Saturday teatime and it wasn't bad at all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.