Thursday 16 September 2010

LACOSTE X PEANUTS.




I've seen these crop up on various blogs recently and I first thought it was a piss take, maybe it still is?
I'd be more sceptical if this was early April. But I must admit, I quite like them, they shouldn't appeal, their a bit tacky, a classic tinkered with, but I think they're cool, I like the fact the normally static croc has been played with a bit. In celebration of the 60th Anniversary of Charles Schulz's Peanuts, sees a rather unlikely collab with Lacoste, everyone's favourite cartoon beagle and his pals get in on the act. It reminds me of something Clark Griswold might wear down the shops, so for that reason I like it.
The fact these are very limited and only available in one store means the chances of owning one is pretty slim, and no, I've not been drinking. CD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.